Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 12, 2011

we are back


D and I are back from our quick trip to Richmond.  We missed our babies so much.  D is used to being away from the kids since he leaves everyday to go to work, but I was crazy sad just 10 minutes after we left.  I knew they were in excellent hands with MeMe and Big Daddy being here, but I still missed them.  So happy to be under one roof again.

D and I had a blast on our trip.  We spent all day Saturday in Williamsburg and then Sunday we were outside of DC for the New York Giants/Washington Redskins game.  It was so much fun tailgating with family and being outside of DC on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.  It was a pretty powerful day.

We left before the sun was up this morning and were back home by 2:30.  D and I are exhausted; it was a lot of driving for a long weekend and we are counting down the hours until bedtime.

Tomorrow is a school day for The Mayor and Wednesday the new play set is being delivered and setup in the backyard.  The kids are going to be so excited.  The Mayor keeps looking at the catalog talking about the new playground.

Going to go and love on my sweets and make up for the time I was away from them this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment