Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 27, 2010

back to the doctor

I scheduled another doctor's appointment for The Mayor this morning. 4 days with a fever while on antibiotics just wasn't going to cut it. They drew some blood (which all the results were completely normal) and wrote a prescription for a new antibiotic. And I am happy to report that after his nap, his temperature was normal! 99.4! I am praying this is a sign of things to come...

Love Bug had peaches this morning for the first time...and of course, she loved them. This was the one Stage 1 food I was worried about since the peaches can be quite tart. The Mayor didn't love peaches but his sister sure has no problem with them. She didn't even flinch when she took her first bite of the tart treat.

The rest of our day was completely low-key. It rained all day long. Tomorrow I will keep The Mayor out of school since he will not have been fever free for 24 hours, but if he wakes up with a normal temperature, you better believe we will be getting out and enjoying the sunshine.

this face cracks me up...

The Mayor wanted to help D feed Love Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment