Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 6, 2010

we're back

We are back home and getting settled. And I am pretty sure it is going to take the better part of this week to get back to normal. I am interested to see how tomorrow morning goes; usually after a crazy weekend of travel The Mayor decides to catch up on his sleep as soon as we are home and he is in his bed. And that is going to stink since tomorrow is a school day and I need him to be up and at 'em by 8:00. Oh well, he can take an extra long nap and use Wednesday to catch up.

Tomorrow the painters are back to finish up the house. So happy! I love the house color and can not wait until it is complete. Then they will stain the deck, work on the punch list of spots I know I will find on the house for them to touch up and I am praying by Wednesday afternoon, they will be packing up and leaving this house for good. We are almost at the 3 week mark for getting this house painted, and that is borderline ridiculous! Needless to say, once the outside is complete and we finish touching up The Mayor's room and repainting the dining room, we are putting the home project list to rest...for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment