Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

finally! well...almost


Our house is almost completely done! With the exception of staining the deck and a few touch-ups...this house project is complete. And we could not be happier. We love the color and even more than that, we are just happy that this roller coaster of a ride is over.

On a much more fun note, the kids are doing great too. The Mayor got an excellent report back from his teacher yesterday. In fact, she told me they had a fantastic day and that once he stopped crying after he was dropped off, he was perfect! Just what I wanted to hear...I am praying that we are starting to get the hang of it and this will become our norm. But you know how it goes, especially since I am bragging about him, tomorrow will probably be a nightmare. But I know he can do it and he will eventually get there. I told myself it would probably be the end of September before he was completely comfortable so getting it this early is just a bonus.


Sweet Love Bug is on the brink of being 6 months old (Friday is her 1/2 birthday) so this weekend will be the start of solid foods. I can't believe we are already here. And something else worthy of blogging, sweet baby girl wore her first hair bow today! Of course she looked absolutely adorable. We went on a Target run with Meega and Bennett today and Meega talked me into buying hair bows (and it didn't take much effort to talk me into it). Meega could hardly wait to get the bows into baby girl's hair. We tried all of the bows on...you know, just to make sure they fit. She rocked them all.

1 comment: