Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

she sits alone

One day shy of her 6 month birthday, Love Bug sits on her own. We were up in the playroom and she and I were sitting on the floor playing. It dawned on me we have never really tried it, so I slowly slid out from behind her and she just sat there. She lasted for about 6 seconds and then she toppled over. So I sat her back up and then she sat there alone for over a minute. My girl...she is either a superstar and going to excel at everything she does or I have been carrying her around too much and she was more than ready...nah, that's not it. She is a superstar!

such a big girl!

oops...toppling over...good catch daddy

The Mayor had another great report today from school. Hopefully we are turning a big corner here. D and I have been telling him how proud we are of him for being such a big boy and going to Mrs. Jennifer's class. Apparently we are saying it a lot because this morning when he woke up he looked at me and said "momma, I go to Mrs. Jennifer's class, I so proud of you". I love that kid.

Tomorrow is Love Bug's 6 month appointment. I can't wait to see how long she is and how much she weighs. And then Saturday morning we start on rice cereal...big things are happening here! The video camera is charged and ready.

we make him work for his clothes...
seriously, he loves to help clean (takes after his daddy) and he is missing his clothes because he had more tomato sauce on his shirt and shorts then he got into his belly

playing "footsies"


after he does something he thinks is awesome, he pulls his fist down and says "yesssssss"...he was impressed with his golf swing

No comments:

Post a Comment