Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

so much better

Today was amazing. All day...amazing. I felt like myself again and really enjoyed the day with my babes.

This is the beauty about every day being a new day. It was just that. A new day. A fresh perspective, a new attitude, a chance to start over.

Today was one of those days where I was proud to be a mother. Proud to be a mother to my two beautiful children. Proud that I am privileged to be able to stay at home with them.

I didn't even care that The Mayor only took a 30 minute nap today. I didn't need the break, I was happy to see his smiling face after his short slumber. I actually fought back tears when I dropped him off at Mamie and PopPop's house so D and I could go to our small group and was happy when he requested me to put him down for the night. These are the days I just adore. These are the days that make the days like yesterday tolerable.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Love Bug loves to chew on this toy

sweet cousins...
Love this...at 6 months and 9 months, they already love to try and snatch toys out of each other's hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment