Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

at least i'm consistent


D got me out on my bike again today.  It's only the second time I have ridden it and this time I was on the road with cars.  And I dropped my bike again.  It is those clips...I wonder if I will ever get used to clipping into the bike?  D and all of our tri friends say I will...but my knees are really beginning to wonder.  At least I fell on my other leg so I will have matching road rash scars.  I'm 2 for 2 on dropping my bike...at least I am consistent.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful in comparison.  The weather has been amazing so we spent a lot of time outside.  Yesterday after a late lunch, we walked around an outdoor mall for hours.  We just soaked in the sun, breeze and comfortable temperatures and walked and ran around.  It was a great way to decompress from a busy week.

This week will be exciting...Love Bug finally starts preschool!  We had her Meet the Teachers last week and I just know it is going to be an amazing year.  One of my friends is actually her assistant teacher and I have heard great things about her lead teacher.  One of my friends in our neighborhood has a daughter in Love Bug's class so we are really excited about the two of them becoming friends.  We are also going to carpool together so these sweet girls are going to be very close by the end of the year and I couldn't be happier!  I am excited Love Bug will have a friend her age in our neighborhood and class.

This weekend is going to be a great one because not only is it a long weekend...but MeMe and Big Daddy are coming for a visit!!  We can't wait!

kids had fun trying on hats and sunglasses at the store...The Mayor did get to take this sweet hat home just in time for college football to start

the girl loves to be fashionable

road rash #2...this one isn't as bad as my first so I guess I am improving!

No comments:

Post a Comment