Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 16, 2013

our little ballerina


Yesterday was another successful day for The Mayor and after school we headed to karate.  He only has a couple of classes left before he tests for his Tiny Tiger yellow belt.  After karate we went shopping for our little ballerina.  We need to come up with a new word because excited just isn't strong enough...our little girl beamed with pride as she tried on her new ballet slippers and tried on leotards.  She saw these sweet little skirts that go over leotards hanging on display and she asked if she could have one.  I absolutely could not say no...unfortunately they didn't have her size but they are ordering her one.  I only hope it is here before her first class on Monday.



I had a tennis match last night and while I was playing, my amazing husband was home putting the kids to bed and then cleaned the house.  I am usually talking about D racing but today he gets bragged on for being such a great daddy and husband.  We have family coming into town today (cousins of mine from Jersey who we haven't seen in 5 years) and he was getting the house ready for them.  He is such a great man and I am blessed.  

While The Mayor is at school today, Love Bug and I will be finishing up getting ready for our guests.  They arrive sometime today and I can't wait.  Going to be a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment