Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2 months

Love Bug is 2 months old. I can't believe it. One part of me feels like she should be so much older because I feel like she has been a part of our lives forever. The other part of me can not believe she is already 2 months old...that time is going by too quickly. Either way I look at it, my sweet girl is growing and changing so much.

This morning we took her for her 2 month well check-up. She is now 23 inches long and 14 pounds 2 ounces. She is healthy and doing great. Sadly, it was also shot day. Sweet Love Bug had 3 vaccinations: 1 orally and 2 injections. Those injections have worn her out. She has either slept or cried all day. Some Tylenol and extra cuddling seem to have done the trick because she is now sound asleep for the night.

Love Bug loves to smile and she is so responsive to us. She especially loves her older brother. The Mayor loves to kiss on her and get in her face and make her laugh. I love seeing them interact with each other. Such a sweet and innocent love. We are so blessed.

hanging out...waiting for the doctor

passing the time

No comments:

Post a Comment