Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

just another saturday

I love Saturdays. I get so excited when the weekend rolls around. D is done with work and we get to scoot around town running errands together, playing at the playground together, just doing whatever together. It is so much more enjoyable to do everything and nothing as a family of 4. I mean, I love being home with the kids by myself during the week but when we are all together, it is just that much better.

Today we did nothing fantastic. Just ran some errands in the morning, played outside after naps and went to a local park after dinner. The weather is so beautiful and both kids love being outside. The Mayor loves to be free and run around and Love Bug is instantly calmed when she feels the light breeze against her. They are both so happy...which makes me and D so happy.

Tomorrow is church and then family lunch at our house. And since J, Meega and Bennett now live 3 miles away, they will be joining us! We are so excited their move went well this weekend and are so happy they are just around the corner! Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment