Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 21, 2010

he did it

The Mayor slept in his big boy bed...all night long! He didn't wake up in the middle of the night or get out of his bed. I heard him talking to his animals around 7:30 this morning, which is earlier than we normally get up, but I figured that would be the case. When I walked into his room I found him sitting on his bed, looking like such a big boy. He got up when I walked in and greeted me with a hug. I told him how proud I was of him sleeping in his big boy bed.

His nap time went well too. I ended up waking him up after 2 1/2 hours; I wanted to make sure he would sleep tonight! And so far so good...

And now for a little update on my sweet Love Bug. She is getting so big! I can't believe my girl is 10 1/2 weeks old. She has the sweetest disposition and loves to smile and coo at us. She just looks at you with those big blue eyes and makes your heart melt. She also adores her big brother, and he adores her. The Mayor is always kissing her, hugging her, trying to get her to play with toys...it is so precious! I am so thankful to be able to stay at home with these two angels.


after nap...he wasn't quite ready to wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment